The Official GoTeams
2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon team. We are excited to be one of the Chicago Marathon’s charity race teams for the fourth year in a row! Race application and waiver can be found below. Interested runners should return both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16, 2018. Runners will be notified within a week of the deadline regarding their acceptance status. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please Carolyn at email@example.com.
Key Race Details: While the application and waiver go more in depth into details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
Race Day: October 13, 2019
Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to completing the 26.2-mile course in under the 6.5-hour time limit and raising $2,000 in support of Team IMPACT. This total does not include your Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry fee, runners are responsible for covering their own entry fee.
Fundraising Deadline: November 13, 2019
All runners will receive:
- The opportunity to be matched with a Team IMPACT child participant through our ‘Patient Partner’ program
- Collateral for fundraising assistance
- Complimentary coaching through Kopf Running
- A dedicated Team IMPACT representative to answer questions and provide support
- A Go Team welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches