Corporate Partnership Coordinator
Team IMPACT is a rapidly growing national nonprofit that matches kids living with serious and chronic illnesses with college athletic teams, forming life-long bonds and life-changing outcomes. Through these matches, kids experience an increase in confidence, optimism and a sense of belonging. Student Athletes in our program benefit from increased civic engagement, empathy and a positive-team culture. Since our founding, we’ve matched 1,800 kids on over 650 campuses, and 50,000 student athletes have participated in the program.
We’re seeking a passionate and diligent Corporate Partnership Coordinator to take the lead on fostering and managing relationships between Team IMPACT and its corporate donors. Working alongside the other members of the Development team, this opportunity is ideal for an individual with experience in building and managing financially strong and mutually beneficial corporate relationships with a strong aptitude in partnership management, event oversight and account management. This role will mainly focus on leveraging current relationships but will include developing a pipeline of new prospects and opportunities to build sustainable and meaningful partnerships that create shared value.
This fantastic opportunity for a driven professional to play a integral role with these crucial partnerships as we scale up to create life-changing relationships for kids and families that need them most. The ideal applicant will have experience executing the day to day stewardship and planning around corporate partnerships for non-profit organizations or private sector experience managing corporate partnerships and interested in transitioning their skills into the non-profit sector. This position reports to the Director of Development.
The Corporate Partnership Coordinator is responsible for the success of the execution of our national corporate strategy, relationship stewardship, oversight of partnership goals and reporting, as well as contributing to the broader success of the organization’s developmental efforts. Included in that work are the following critical duties:
- Maintain relationships with corporate partners on a continuing basis once a new Gift is made: includes execution of events associated with corporate partnership, attendance at events on behalf of Team IMPACT when needed, and management of all logistical concerns around these relationships.
- Submit and write grants for corporate foundation opportunities in partnership with development marketing team with assistance from all other departments if/as needed
- Develop innovative corporate strategies and tactics for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding a portfolio of corporate partners
- Support front line fundraising team to achieve corporate fundraising goals in order to meet annual goals
- Oversee all work on newsletters, social media or other marketing projects that are a part of corporate gifts, in partnership with development marketing team
- Handle corporate sponsorship logistics and stewardship for TI’s Game Day Gala corporate sponsors: Serve as key information point person to clarify corporate partnership opportunities and other projects as part of the development team
- Refine and enhance corporate proposals, in collaboration with development communications, major gift staff and program teams, to meet corporate donors’ needs
- Prepare proposals for potential corporate sponsors in partnership with Development staff and Board of Directors
- Complete quarterly reports on corporate partnerships and budget against plans and forecasts
- Record and report on account management activity using Team IMPACT relationship management system (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidates will be intellectually aggressive, flexible, coachable, resourceful and resilient and function well in a fast-paced team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and Salesforce CRM
- A highly intelligent and motivated individual with a passion for our mission and vision
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in non-profit or for-profit corporate sponsorship space
- Interest in all aspects of Team IMPACT – medical, athletic, academic and more
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills with discipline to pay attention to details
- Advanced written communications and analytical skills
- Self-starter; comfortable in working both independently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Ability to understand the needs and interests of Development department, Corporate partners, organizational concerns and deliverables
- Demonstrated record of completing assignments with proven project management abilities
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with key constituents
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising or support role preferred, but not required
- Experience in corporate partnership and sports sectors preferred, but not required.
Team IMPACT offers a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, 401k with match, and a generous PTO structure, commensurate with experience and skills.
Team IMPACT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced, acknowledging that a team reflecting diversity of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/ domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, and veteran status allows us to serve our communities better. To that end, we welcome and encourage applicants to bring their authentic selves when considering employment opportunities at Team IMPACT without fear or concern of discrimination/harassment.
How to Apply
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, in Word or PDF format, to Careers@GoTeamIMPACT.org
Applications for this position will be reviewed on a rolling basis.