Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2018 TCS New York City Marathon team. We are excited to participate for the third year as part of the official charity program. Interested runners should return the application and waiver below to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 4, 2018. Runners will be notified within a week of the deadline regarding their acceptance status. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please email email@example.com.
KEY RACE DETAILS
While the application and waiver go into depth on the details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
- When: Sunday, November 4th, 2018
- Where: New York City. Details on the course can be found here. Participants will be responsible for all transportation and lodging accommodations.
- Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to completing the 26.2 mile course in averaging a 13:45 minute/mile pace and raising $3,500 in support of Team IMPACT and our mission. This total does not include your Team IMPACT application fee or the TCS New York City Marathon entry fee.
ALL RUNNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Complimentary coaching with Coach Kopf
- A dedicated Team IMPACT staff member to answer questions and provide support
- A GoTeam welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches
Our 2018 New York City Marathon team is filled.