Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2018 New Balance Falmouth Road Race team. We are excited to participate for the third year as part of the official charity program. Interested runners should return the application below to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2018. Runners will be notified within a week of the deadline regarding their acceptance status. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please email us at email@example.com.
KEY RACE DETAILS
While the application goes in depth on the details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
- When: Sunday, August 19th, 2018
- Where: Falmouth, MA. Course details can be found here. Participants will be responsible for all transportation and lodging accommodations.
- Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to completing the seven-mile course and raising $1,000 in support of Team IMPACT and our mission.
ALL RUNNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Collateral for fundraising assistance
- A dedicated Team IMPACT representative to answer questions and provide support
- A GoTeam welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches