The Official GoTeams
2017 New Balance Falmouth Road Race
Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2017 New Balance Falmouth Road Race team. We are excited to participate for the second year as part of the official charity program. Interested runners should return the application below to CMurphy@GoTeamIMPACT.org by April 15, 2017. Runners will be notified within a week of the deadline regarding their acceptance status. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please email us at CMurphy@GoTeamIMPACT.org.
Key Race Details
While the application and waiver go in depth on the details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
When: August 20, 2017
Where: Falmouth, MA. Course details can be found here. Participants will be responsible for all transportation and lodging accommodations.
Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to completing the seven-mile course and raising $1,000 in support of Team IMPACT and our mission.
All runners will receive:
- Collateral for fundraising assistance
- A dedicated Team IMPACT representative to answer questions and provide support
- A Go Team welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches