The Official GoTeams
2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon team. We are excited to have our third team participating in the event as part of the official charity program. Interested runners should return the application and waiver below to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 17, 2017. Runners will be notified within a week of the deadline regarding their acceptance status. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Key Race Details
While the application and waiver go in depth on the details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
When: October 7, 2018
Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to complete the 26.2 mile course in under the 6.5 hour time limit and raise $2,000 in support of Team IMPACT and our mission. This total does not include your Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry fee.
Fundraising Deadline: November 7, 2018
All runners will receive:
- Collateral for fundraising assistance
- Complimentary coaching through Kopf Running
- A dedicated Team IMPACT representative to answer questions and provide support
- A Go Team welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches
Our 2018 Chicago Marathon team is full.