The Official GoTeams
2017 Boston Marathon
Thank you for your interest in joining our official 2017 Boston Marathon team. If you would like to apply to become a part of the Boston Marathon Team IMPACT GoTeam, please contact Carolyn Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2017. Runners will be notified by January 31, 2017. If there are any questions about the race, commitment, or application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Key Race Details
While the application and waiver go in depth on the details and commitment, below are the key things you should know before applying.
Race Day: April 17, 2017
Commitment: As a participant, you are committing to complete the 26.2 mile course in under the 6.5 hour time limit and raise a minimum of $7,500 in support of Team IMPACT and our mission.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017
All runners will receive:
- Collateral for fundraising assistance
- Complimentary coaching through Kopf Running
- A dedicated Team IMPACT representative to answer questions and provide support
- A Go Team welcome packet filled with Team IMPACT gear
- A custom designed singlet for race day
- Other perks may be added as race day approaches