2018 Summer Internship Program
Team IMPACT (TI) is a national 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides an extended support network to children living with serious and chronic illnesses by matching them up with a local college athletic team. We believe that our program can help a child increase their confidence, optimism and sense of belonging through these relationships. Children feel like they are members of the team, contributing in ways only they can, to provide insight and inspiration to the student-athletes that cannot be found on the field or in the classroom.
Team IMPACT is looking for driven, organized and responsible individuals with strong written and verbal communication skills to join us in our Summer Internship Program.
Start Date: Varies for High School ǀ College approx. June 4th – Aug 3rd
Location: Team IMPACT – 500 Victory Road, 4th Floor, Quincy, MA 02171
Summer Intern candidates should prepare for a great summer – one that allows for real work with a fun and driven staff! Interns in our competitive program will be tasked with taking the lead on projects, working with & without extensive supervision, and joining existing staff on a diverse range of projects. Interns will be challenged to think creatively, work with a passion, have attention to detail and diligence, and all the while contribute to our organization’s culture and mission’s growth. Working both independently and as a group, interns will be exposed to a wide variety of projects. All participants will have the opportunity to shadow our Relationship and Case Managers, as well as other staff and leadership, to see our program in action and be part of the impact. With so many chances to contribute to our team and mission, joining us will allow participants to make a lasting contribution all across our special organization.
- A highly intelligent and motivated individual with a passion for our mission and vision
- Strong leadership experience and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible, coachable, and resourceful and function well in our fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Disciplined organizational skills with the ability to pay attention to all the details
- Must be a self-starter comfortable in working both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of most Microsoft Office/O365; any experience in Salesforce and/or WordPress desired
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet our qualifications, where you heard about this opportunity, and describing the ways our mission speaks to you, in Word or PDF format, to Careers@GoTeamIMPACT.org
Applications for this position will be reviewed on a rolling basis.